This 911S was delivered on May 12, 1967 in Texas. The name of the first owner is not yet discovered by us, the second owner from Tallahassee bought the vehicle in January 1979, where it was in a private collection until 2015.
We completely rebuilt the vehicle in 1400 hours as follows:
– Disassembly of the vehicle
– Immersion bath removal
– Carrying out the bodywork
– KTL coating
– Painting in original colour sand beige
– Revision of the entire drive unit
– Assembly according to original specifications
The vehicle has its matching numbers engine, the original Weber IDS carburettors and, of course, the original 4.5×15” Fuchs rims to the vehicle.
A detailed documentation of all work is available.