This Porsche 356A Speedster was equipped with a 60hp engine and was delivered to its first owner James E. Ross, a navy general, on November 17, 1957 via the company AMAG in Switzerland. Unfortunately, we do not know the number of previous owners, but we are working on it.
With its USA bumpers and its distinctive white/black colour scheme, it is THE collector’s item among Porsche enthusiasts. It was also equipped with a KM speedometer and coupé seats for the European market.
The following work was carried out:
– Disassembly of the vehicle with subsequent manual paint stripping
– Bodywork according to original specifications
– Painting in original colour 1202 Glasurit “white”
– Revision of the entire drive unit
– Assembly according to original specifications
– Interior in black nappaflex synthetic leather with white stitching
– Delivery in concours condition