We are able to offer this Porsche 911S from 1967 on behalf of a customer.
The vehicle was completely rebuilt by us in 1700 hours as follows:
– Dismantling of the vehicle with subsequent complete paint stripping
– Carrying out the bodywork
– Painting in the original polo red color
– Revision of the entire drive unit
– Assembly according to original specifications
The vehicle has its matching numbers engine, the original Weber IDS carburettors and of course the original 4.5 × 15 ″ Fuchs rims for the vehicle.
A detailed documentation of all work is of course available.
Appointments in the Appointment Hall take place exclusively by appointment. This is how we ensure that you feel well looked after and advised during your personal “Porsche Appointment”.